Dear Parents and Guardians,
The fun of Halloween is over and the holiday season is upon us! We have so much going on at Oak Grove. Not only do we have fun by celebrating holidays and going on field trips, but we also work rigorously to educate your children. Your child’s teachers are eagerly awaiting the upcoming conferences with you in order to discuss your child’s strengths and areas of needed support. If you haven’t already scheduled your conference, please call Oak Grove. Don’t miss out on this important opportunity to communicate with your child’s teacher! I sincerely hope you and your families enjoy the holidays and find time to relax and celebrate your time together.
Parent-teacher conferences, Minimum Day dismissal, 12:50p.m.
- Tuesday, November 12, Thursday, November 14, Friday, November 15, Monday, November 18, and Tuesday, November 19.
- PTO Turkey trot walk-a-thon, Saturday, December 14 @ 9:00 a.m.
- November 25-29 is Thanksgiving Break!
- Please remember to pick up your children on time after school. There is no supervision for them after school. If you know you will be late, please tell your child to go to the front office. We will supervise them until you arrive.
- Monday, December 2nd, Kindergarten 1:30p.m. dismissal begins
- Parent Teacher Conferences, November 12,14, 15,18 and 19
- PTO Turkey trot walk-a-thon, November 17
- PTO’s 2nd Cup, Friday, November 22nd
- Thanksgiving Break November 25-29
Have an incredible holiday. Thank you all for being such an integral part of the Oak Grove School community.
Paige Gardner, Principal
We have been working on the school's website to improve its value as an additional source of information. The Home Page will have notices and reminders, along with an "EVENT" calendar that will show upcoming Field Trips, School Events, Meetings and Holidays.
There are "Quick Links" on the left side of the home page to get you directly to information you may need. The TOP Navigation bar will take you to other resources and information that may interest you.
The "Classes" button in the top navigation bar will get you to your Student's Classroom Teacher's web page where there will be classroom and Friday Folder information posted....in case it did not make it home, or you prefer to view it on-line.
***** Optimal Browsing on this site is with the LATEST version of your preferred browser. Please update your browser if pages do not seem to load correctly****
CARPOOL LANE is for families who carpool. That means if you transport your own children and those from another family. We encourage families to use this opportunity, but remember it just like "101", you need to have more than 1 family to be eligible.
ATTENDANCE is essential to "School Success". Your children need to attend regularly and to be on time.School begins at 8:40 and students may arrive by 8:15. Arrival before 8:15 can be possible if arrangements are made with our Mighty Oaks day care program.