Sports Season Signup Windows
- Check the schedule for signup windows.
- Complete the permission forms (5 forms that require signatures)
- Return complete packet with suggested donation of $55 to school office.
- 6th grade Volleyball (GIRLS)
- 6th grade Flag Football (BOYS)
- 7th/8th Flag Football (BOYS)
- 7th/8th Basketball (GIRLS)
- Cross Country (BOYS AND GIRLS)
- 7th/8th Volleyball (GIRLS)
- 7th/8th Basketball (BOYS)
- 6th-8th Flag Football (GIRLS)
- 6th Basketball (GIRLS)
- 6th Basketball (BOYS)
- 6th-8th Volleyball (BOYS)
- 6th-8th Football (GIRLS)
Dear Parents and Athletes,
Welcome to Willowside Middle School Sports program!
We’re excited to have you be part of the program. We want to make this sports year a great experience.
At Willowside we believe that a well rounded athletic program assists students in building confidence, character, and school and community engagement. Our goal is that your child’s athletic experience will be positive. Students will learn cooperation, communication, sports skills, rules/regulations as well as etiquette. At Willowside we highly value model sportsmanship and our student athletes are held to high standards during and outside of their athletic participation. Students participating in afterschool sports programs will enjoy working towards peak fitness as well as find their hidden talents for different sports. For some students this will be their first introduction to sports-taking that first step to be a student athlete, while others may have more experience. Willowside has a no cut policy as long as a student is eligible with grades and behavior. When needed Willowside creates two teams of equal skill level to allow students to participate as much as possible.
Please print out the sports participation forms (located on this page) and submit to the Willowside Office.
We hope this experience enriches your child’s life. Go Cougars!
WS Athletic Director