WS Library has library curbside pickup and dropoff of materials on
Wednesdays only. Please see the procedures below for placing holds.
Contact Mrs. Emory if you have more questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedures for choosing a book and placing a hold
- Log in to the library catalog - Library Catalog
- Once in choose Willowside Middle School
- Username: first name.last name password: 4 digit student ID
- Click on the library catalog to find a book by title, subject, series, or author
- Next place the book/materials on hold by choosing “hold it.” Students can choose up to 3 books.
Procedures for pickup/dropoff of library materials:
- Mrs. Emory will send you a confirmation email to pick up your books/materials the next Wednesday between 11:30-1:30 curbside in front of the school. Library books/materials will be in a plastic bag with your name on it on a shelving cart in front of the school.
- Please wear a mask and practice social distancing at all times when using the curbside pickup/dropoff service.
Sora is our digital bookshelf that gives you access to books 24/7.
The video to the right "How to find Sora" was made the Friday before our Spring Break by Logan, Ella, Maddie and Dylan with step by step instructions on how to access the WS eShelf. Enjoy and email me if you have questions about accessing the shelf or the purchase of new eBooks. Oak Grove students will need to choose Willowside to use the shelf. There are three easy steps to start browsing Sora
- Sign in to your google account (using the chrome browser)
- Go to your district bookmarks and find Sora
- Use your school google login and password and you're in
Logan, Ella, Maddie and Dylan's instructional video on
How to find Sora
Happy Digital Reading!