Food Service Program
Hello Oak Grove Union School District Families,
We will provide a drive-thru meal pick up option to comply with non-congregate feeding guidelines during school closures. Lunch will be provided for all district enrolled students as needed during calendar school days. Students, parents/guardians, or other designated persons may pick up meals beginning Wednesday, August 19 at Willowside Middle School, 5285 Hall Road, Santa Rosa.
- Students, parents/guardians, or other designated persons may pick up meals beginning Wednesday, August 19 at Willowside -Middle School, 5285 Hall Road, Santa Rosa.
- Monday: Lunches for Monday and Tuesday will be served
- Wednesday: Lunches for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be served
- Pick up time: between the hours of 11:00am – 12:30pm designated pick up time regardless of which school you may be enrolled
- The staff will ask for the student's name and grade, the student's meal account will be charged per their meal eligibility
- We will be not able to take payments through the drive-thru
- Student that qualify for Free Lunch Reduced Lunch program the cost is $.40
- Students who do not qulify for Free and Reduced Lunch the cost is $4.00
At this time, based on current State and Federal guidance, meal prices are in effect. As always, we encourage every family to complete a 2020/21 school year application to see if you qualify for eligibility. Information collected on applications is confidential and will not be shared. Eligibility additionally helps with some school site funding for classes and additional programs.
The District will only be providing lunch, not breakfast for the 2020-2021 school year.
Oak Grove Union School District offers diverse and healthy options for our lunch programs.